the big heads episode 3 the big heads episode 3

My song?

Yeah, I like the use of my song... My opinion on the toon? Well, animation was well done (many people will say otherwise but most of them have never animated and don't know how hard it is) I didn't care much for the jokes (sorry, didn't get a chuckle from me) and sound quality wasn't what it could be but good none the less.

All in all, it was decent and I wouldn't mind seeing another episode (just to see improvements) keep up the good work and don't forget; Don't listen to the assholes on this site... they don't know shit.

oldlyshapedchris responds:

haha awesome im a big fan!!!!!
but what do you mean by assholes?

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow...

A beautiful statement on racism... bravo...

The title is too long The title is too long

Heh

You keep on jerking that scythe Reaper... keep on jerkin' it.

Scoregamites! Scoregamites!

Level complete

Pretty fun plat former... I really only played this to see what you used my song for... I do like the use of it... I'm gonna play a little more...

Megaman X1 Sigma Stage 1 Megaman X1 Sigma Stage 1

You're on point with the original. Drums are almost non-present but it's okay, doesn't take away the awesome that is "Sigma Stage 1". Good Job.

JadeArcade responds:

Thanks Sean! Odd you say that as I was thinking of beefing the drums in the mix. :)
NOTE: ALT Heavier drum mix uploaded... :)

Adventure is Out There Adventure is Out There

It might be because it is smooth as butter :P
I really like the mix, it's nice a somber to me.

TheComputerHermit responds:

Thank you for your kind words! When I finished this song for the first time, I listened to it with my computer speakers. It sounded fine, so I thought it was done. Then a few days later I went to my friends house, and we listened to it there, and then parts of the song sounded too overbearing through his speakers XD. So I went back home, and spent like 2 hours mixing it so that itll sound nice with both my computers speakers and my own personal headphones. So thanks a bunch for your kind words dude haha :D.

Megaman 2 Dr. Wily remix Megaman 2 Dr. Wily remix

Nice, me likie :P

TETSUOOOOOOOOO TETSUOOOOOOOOO

Beautiful, just simply gorgeous. I love me some Akira too.

ShoNuff - The Shogun of Harlem ShoNuff - The Shogun of Harlem

You don't mess with the Shogun of Harlem. Great job, didn't think anyone would do something as beautiful as this.

#047_Parasect #047_Parasect